- This event has passed.
January MCREC Meeting
January 15, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Mobile County Republican Executive Committee (MCREC) meeting is Monday, January 15th, 2018 at Westminster Presbyterian Church 2921 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36606
Top items on the Agenda:
• New Mobile County Republican website with officer email addresses and social media connectivity
• New SMS text system for faster and more agile communication
• We will be addressing Republican Primary qualifying and to align the Mobile County qualifying period with the state qualifying period to mirror ALGOP’s resolution of August 26th, 2017 to set the dates of qualifying from January 8th until February 9th.
• In addition, all MCREC members will need to qualify to run again for their seats to fulfill their next four-year term as MCREC member. (See MCREC bylaws; Article 3 Membership, Section 2, Election and Term of Office)
• Each member shall be required to pay an annual assessment of $60 which must be paid by last day of county qualifying February 9th, which monies shall be used for operating expenses of the County Committee.
I am very excited about the 2018 opportunities and the role we can play in Mobile County and Alabama politics.
I look forward to visiting with you at the MCREC Christmas on the Bay if you are attending.
Mobile County Republican Chairman